Friday, February 4, 2011

Dear Chris....

Dear Chris

You are an idiot... not only that, you are jerk too. I hope you wallow in your pit of misery forever.
Actually I do not. I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry that you can not imagine the damage you have created and I am sorry that I allowed you to do it to the kids. Even now...

You cancel on seeing them knowing that they were looking forward to see you. And you did it because you thought it would awaken me to see that the best thing was to get back together again ? Are you serious ? What madness is this ? You can't even handle them for an hour and you complain about it. you need help. Poor poor you, what a bad father you are. How inconsistent and how selfish you can be. To only think about yourself and not of them and their feelings at all. The children are better off without you ! They will learn to know that their father is never be there for them , not because he cannot but because he does not want to . What a pity , you are such a fool ! This is child developmental psychology 101. There is no attachment or bond between you and them, They do not rely only you emotionally nor do they think they can depend on you to provide them with any sort of stability. Again I say, you are delusional.

Go, and find your way then, lets see if it gets you anywhere. You would probably go on abusing some one else and some other children that you may or may not have. Too bad for them.

Life is good for us. We are happy and I am actually thankful that you do not want to see them. They do not need any memories of a retard dad. My children are going to be stronger without your dementia. They will know that I am their rock and their blanket when they need one.

For now, I will keep telling them that the dad is not well and he is too busy to see them. But when they are older ,  if asked I will not hesitate to tell the truth. They will need to know and do not worry, they will forgive you. My children will be beautiful souls who knows what is right and wrong. Not only that , they will be loving wonderful individuals who will respect and honor others. Why is that ? Because I believe that without you and with me as their role model, its just a recipe for success !!

So Good Luck ..... and God Bless you in your life's journey !!

No comments:

Post a Comment