Nothing is more important than my kids. Nothing ... I will protect them with my life.
Although these past 6 months has been tough , I am so relieve . Phew... what a journey and a revelation.
I am strong and capable. I am fierce so hear me roar. I am not afraid and I am going to win it all. You hear that Chris, I am going to win. Watch out because you do not know what is coming at you. Be careful what you wish for, cause I think you will get it.
Since I know you are reading this as your girlfriend has quaintly introduced herself. I am glad that the truth is out there and that you cannot hide behind lies and pretensions...Keep digging your holes dude !!
I wonder why she wants to get in touch with me, must be some health issues she has .... btw, please practice safe sex. Its disgusting how you lead your life. Too la loooo.........
No comments:
Post a Comment