"He" decided to press charges against me in retaliation and filed a police report saying that I
1. stole the car
2. stole money and
3. broke into his mom house
So this is my reply, first the car was always mine even though it was under his mom's name as he used his mom's credit to finance the car (even his car is under the mom's name) . And it is even covered in the restraining order that I was allowed to use the car.
Secondly, the money I allegedly "stole" happened like end of June and I did not steal it, I told him about it and I even returned to him half the amount...so really.
And breaking into his mom house. Give me a break ! He is staying there so its actually his place, I even have a lease agreement and told the sheriff (the same one who took my police report, the same one who arrested him and is now the same one who he called up to to instigate this !) that what he was doing was only to get back at me and into trouble. His grand scheme is to make sure I get arrested , lose my green card and deported back to Malaysia and also lose my kids. What kind of mental nutcase is this ?? Does he not think that he will make the kids suffer as I am the only parent they know ? Such selfishness amazes me. He just want to be able to strike back at me
O yes, back to the house issue, Sheriff Davenport informed me that since he was living at that house, everything in it is community property. Which is what is his, is mine until divided by court. Ta da... I LOVE CALIFORNIA LAWS..... what a fantastic state.
I later got in touch with Detective Grant after Sheriff Davenport gave and found out that "he" saw him and obviously tried to plead his case.
Its a weird sort of feeling knowing that I am the victim but yet he seems to act more like the victim and I seemed to have done him wrong hhmm,
The case is with the DA now and I am going to get help form the Shelter about turning that misdemeanor charge back into a felony. Since he has kind of declared war on me, I suppose I should stop being nice and just play it right and according to the law and not give him any lee way then.
Wish me luck, hope that my heart stay strong and my brain take charge for once instead.
Nuts!! He won't make it... stay cool, and God bless you!
ReplyDeleteGod grant you wisdom in choosing what you need to address and what you need to ignore. Be careful Karen!
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you that you win it all!!! Stay focus my friend!!! xoxo shirley
ReplyDeleteI am glad for all the support !!!
ReplyDelete