Saturday, August 28, 2010

How to deal....

I actually wish to extend and olive branch to him but I just don't think he will forgive me for putting him through this experience.  I just wish that I could solve this matter in a peaceful manner , like talk it over and make plans for the kids . But somehow my intuition tells me that I cannot do that as he will see it as a sign of weakness and will try to demolish me in one big swipe. Plus, since I had dare gone against him, to be nice would only give him the chance to walk all over me. As I yo yo back and forth between trying to do good and reigning in my emotions, my logic takes over and tells me that "ahem, wrong move"  or "don's be silly and feel sorry for him" "you need to be strong and don't forget ..."

But I just don't get it why its just so hard to get along for the sake of the children. I wish we could find a nice easy workable solution, one where he stays far away from me and one where he can see the kids if only he is supervised by a third party..now how is that for logic ???



No comments:

Post a Comment