Thursday, August 26, 2010

POLIS 101 no

ok here is the deal

Chris was suppose to be charged with felony for the trash can incident. However he got charged with a misdemeanor instead. Why ? Because he has a nephew who so called "witnessed" the whole incident.

Eddie was initially there when the argument started. Then the house ringed... and he went in to pick it up and he carried Mei with him. It was his grandmother obviously , I called her up earlier while I was in the truck telling her what her no good son was up too and we got cut off.

So Eddie essentially was not there when the main event happened.

However the boy told the sheriff that his uncle gently put me into the trash can and the bruises were caused by me as I was trying to get out. What a load of first grade crap kan ?

So, the Sheriff bought that wonderful fairy tale and obviously Chris must have smoozed himself as the good guy  (huh ? hello ????? I AM THE VICTIM here ok !!!)  and Chris only got charged with like a nothing.

makes me wonder why ???? hhhhmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment