Thursday, August 26, 2010

Past bad behaviours

He was very verbally abusive. His manner abrupt and his moods swings unpredictable. One minute it was happy and the next  minute a volcanic eruption and I could never figure out what trigger it.

He would claim stress as a major factor and my unwillingness to help him or assist him the way he wanted me to. Well, enough to say that these past 10 years has been the most informative I ever had.
I dont think I have ever cried so much in my entire life and I don't think anyone has thought so less of me and my efforts

To be called stupid, dumb, cunt , mother fucker  every single day is actually a chore. To hear them from the one who claims he loves me is even worse. To even believe that he loves  me is sick. 

Day after day it was the same words , the same anger. I call him the "Happiness Sucker"  cause he sure not happy to be around us.

If me and the kids were playing and getting rowdy, he would say that they had no discipline and I was behaving like an idiot.  We would walk on eggshells hoping that we would not push his "anger" button and if he did explode, we would leave so that it would not be confrontational.

Things that he had done over the years...

1. Break Children toys
2. Broke my Nikon D80 and Canon G11
3. Made a hole in the bathroom door
4. Broke the bedroom door
5. Broke the lamp/s
6. Kicked us out of the house at midnight
7. Tried choking me
8. Twist my arm
9. Kick my thigh


I might have to update this about the timeline... hhmm  let me think about it. I will have to review the videos and photos i got. I must be CLASS one dungu to have endured this all.

What was wrong with me aaaa ?????




4 comments:

  1. Abusive! what an axxhole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is wrong with you dear... You have been doing what most women would end up doing and maybe some would continue doing...

    You have been the best wife, mother, friend, confidante to him and the children. Things may not turn out how we want them to be but believe me, there is a reason for every happening.

    Never call yourself a dungu, you are not one! He is!

    Do not punish yourself or the children becoz of one pathetic man. He is not worth it at all...

    If he comes begging to you one fine day, make him lick your shit... Hit it right on gurl... Xoxo Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an asshole Karen, you deserve a wholeee lot more than this piece of SHIT! Enuf is enuf, go get your things done and don´t look back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes karen... don't ever look back! keep going and focus on your future!

    ReplyDelete