I am very sad to write this but it needs to be said.
Eddie whom I have brought up like a son, has become the "anak derhaka" in this case.
So melodrama kan ?
Today Eddie claims that I slapped him on numerous occasion.
He claims that I abuse the kids and Chris does not.
He claims that I stole money and that he saw the trash can incident before going into the house to pick the phone up.
He claims that Chris did not abuse him. He claims that they throw things at each other all the time !
Like ping pong paddles, tennis rackets and ahem darts too)
He claims that Chris threatened me but cannot recall what was said.
He claims that Chris slapped him... but refuses to go further. He claims that Chris had punched him before but not close fisted. (ca u punch any other way ?)
He claims that Chris broke his laptop because he spent too many hours on it and it was slow.
(I think not, it was a new sony vaio that cost the grandmother 1.8k )
He also claims that He moved back down to LA because I was not there anymore.
Now that is the funny thing to say, is it not ?
That the reason for him moving back to LA was because I was no longer around !
Why would he want to be around me if I was such a maniacal tyrant who abused him right ?
And if he did see me kena buang in the tong sampah, how come he did not come and help me out ? And instead went into the house to answer a phone call ????
I dont know why Eddie twisted the events and why he had lied but I am sure it was a matter of survival for him. So I forgive him and hope he will learn to live with his mistakes and lay in the bed he has made for himself. Kesian.....
eddie memang DERHAKA!
ReplyDelete