Today, I spoke with the people at the shelter who told me that the criminal charges against him is now a felony ! Apparently, they called Detective Foster up after talking to me and queried him about it. They also assigned an advocate to go with me on 8th September to court and briefed me on what to expect from the restraining order hearing.
I am praying that I will be able to calm and composed and not rattled and scared. I pray that I don't feel intimidated either as I am suppose to sit at the same table with him in front of the judge with some one in between us. The Judge will ask us both questions. So, depending on whether he has an attorney with him, I might ask for a continuance or perhaps he will ask for one. I simply do not know.
My wonderful family and friends will be praying for me and I am eternally grateful to them. God Bless them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment