Monday, September 6, 2010

The Story so far

Chris has an attorney. Trust him to try to con another woman in to believing his half baked lies and his concocted stories.

But the whopper of the his reply is that  :-

1. I am the ABUSER and he was trying to get away
2. The reason he put me into the trash can was that so he had time to get away
3. I was jealous of his affairs and was kicking and hitting him
4. I got the bruises from trying to climb on him in the car while he was trying to close the door
5. that I called him 27 times to verbally abuse him.. I did call but only to ask what he thought I was suppose to do with him leaving me high and dry treating me and Titi like rubbish.

He is making me feel like a class one idiot and makes me seems crazy.
I dont know if I have the strength to fight this.
Its just killing me that he can twist and manipulate the situation to his advantage.

I am just a wreck...

5 comments:

  1. California is a "No Fault" divorce state. There doesn't have to be any reason for getting a divorce and "Unreconcilable differences" is usually used. I would have all communication go through the attorney. You need to keep yourself on an even keel to take care of the kids and do not need to get upset if you have all communication go through your attorney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette this is for the restraining order... He is contesting it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, that guy is really some piece of work ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is what I got from his reply to my petition to the restraining order. His lawyer helped him here I suppose

    ReplyDelete