Saturday, September 11, 2010

Empowerment...

Its good to feel good about myself. Its good to know that I am not as stupid as often as I have been called. After taking the stand for two days, I had strangers coming up to me offering me hugs and giving me advice.

But as I sat on the court audience bench and listened to what others had gone through, I felt entitled to my anger, my shame and my regrets

I do feel like somehow I was dead and has been re born again, like a phoenix rising form the ashes you know. And though I made a lot of mistakes over the years, I acknowledge it and hope to move on to better things.  My only dearest wish is to reverse the effects on my children.

Lets hope the restraining order hearing will be over soon...and move on to the other one :P

2 comments:

  1. Here's a faraway hug from me.
    Stay strong sis, and don't ever believe for even one moment you are stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is stupid to treat you like that!!!
    Kids are resilient, they will bounce back much much stronger!!!

    ReplyDelete