Annie was already three and Titi was probably a little over six months.
I made the coffee and went back into bed, I heard Titi waking up. I also locked the room door as a precaution.
I started breast feeding the baby when I heard him shouting and cursing outside. Before long he came knocking on the door and when he realised the door was locked, he broke it down.
He came towards me and the sleeping kids with anger, shouting and screaming at me.
I have long forgotten the words but not the incident. He woke the kids up and they were crying. He was just looking down on me cursing me out. I am sure I told him to leave me alone and to stop his tirade but he did not.
What I said inflamed him more, he then started clawing at me and tore my pajama pants, literally ripping it to bits.
I think he left after that , I can not recall now.
I also took the kids out via the french door in the bedroom and left the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment